Why “Prescott Rocks?” Because of so many things that this blog will explore:
- Four-hundred fifty miles of trails in Forest Services lands
- 28+ miles of Prescott trails (click for information)
- Our mild four-season climate (often 20 degrees cooler than the Phoenix area)
- Opportunities for bicycle riders of all skill levels (click for information then click on Bicycling Opportunities Map)
- The Worlds Oldest Rodeo — the 123rd annual rodeo starts on June 28, 2010!
- Jazz aficionado? Plan to attend the Prescott Arizona Jazz Summit August 27-29.